Membership of the London Self-Directed Support Forum is open to all people and organisations who work in the field of self-directed support - whether social or health care, working with adults or children, from statutory, voluntary or independent sector, academia or individual consultancy. Our members have told us we provide an invaluable source of networking and peer support, meeting with people working across London.
“A unique opportunity for both statutory and voluntary sector organisations to come together on an equal footing…”
“Great networking opportunities”
As a member you will benefit from:
- 3 all-day forum meetings annually
- Free entry to a larger annual conference event
- Networking opportunities
- Access to minutes and presentations of previous meetings on the website
- Forum reports and publications
- News, information, updates and opinions from the world of self-directed support
Join us - download the membership form below
Send your completed form via Email to: email@example.com
Membership is renewable on a yearly basis and will run from the date your payment is received.
Organisations can opt for a 1, 2 or 3 person membership - this entitles you to send that number of people to attend Forum meetings. These attendees can vary each time.
Our work is focused on practice and policy within Greater London. However as most issues are common regardless of locality, people working outside Greater London are welcome to join.
We have a number of options available for membership
- 1, 2 or 3 people memberships
- discounts for 2 and 3 year memberships - 10% and 20% respectively
- 3 different tiers of membership that reflect organisation type
Rates for a 1 year, 1 person membership start at
- £75 for an individual
- £100 for voluntary sector
- £150 for independent and statutory sector
Questions?? Then contact us firstname.lastname@example.org
Once we receive the completed form we'll send you an invoice. You can email email@example.com with any queries at any time.